Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer Portable Exercise Bicycle Magnetic Stand Review
Hi and welcome to my review of the great looking and stylish Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer Portable Exercise Bicycle Magnetic Stand.
In this review I’ll find out what is special about this Conquer bike trainer stand, if it is suitable for you? It’s pros and cons and if there is anything better out there.
If you have found my site and are just looking to buy the Conquer Indoor Magnetic bike Stand click here for Amazons best price.
The features of the Conquer Indoor Exercise Stand
Ok the features of this stand are similar to other resistance trainers in this price range, (but this has to be the best looking). They include:
- Heavy duty construction w/ extra wide frame for stability – folds quickly
- Sturdy mounting cups reduce slippage (quick release included)
- Single adjustment, progressive magnetic resistance
- Compatible with 26 in., 27 in. and 700c bikes
- Front wheel Riser Block Included!
Ease of use
The Conquer Bike Exercise Stand is very easy to set up. You simply push your bike into the stand tighten the mounting cups over your bikes wheel nuts, tighten the roller and magnetic resistor onto the tire and you are good to go. Making this very easy to use…Set up in only a couple of minutes.
The features explained
First will your bike fit into this stand? If the back wheel is a size 26in or 27in or even a 700c then yes there will be no problem.
There is some confusion as to what the stand clamps onto as a quick release bar is supplied. This bar is only for bikes with hollow spindles, any other wheel mounting whether its nuts or quick release will easily fit this trainer stand.
The Conquer Bike stand is made from heavy-duty steel. This is good, while it makes the bike stand heavy it also makes the frame very sturdy, even large people (my-self at 6 feet and 250 pounds) feel very safe and secure when using the exercise machine with no worry from wobble or risk of toppling over.
Its great design allows this stand to fold flat when not in use enabling it to be stored in a relatively small space.
Your bike is very easy to attach to the exercise stand via the sturdy mounting cups which grip the wheel bolts on your bike. These are sturdy enough that your bike does not slip or vibrate while you are pedalling on your bike. And as an added feature they are quick release for ease while removing your bike from the stand.
There is a screw tensioner bolt under the magnetic resistor that you can tighten or slacken, making it harder or easier to peddle so you can adjust it to suit your level of fitness… You can even adjust it while you exercise to give yourself a varied workout.
The Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer comes supplied with a front wheel raiser block, which when placed under your front wheel levels your bike giving you a more natural feel while you ride it and not feel like you are riding downhill (and still having to peddle!).
The Good points
- Its well made from heavy-duty steel and quality parts.
- Very easy to set up
- You can adjust the resistance to suit your fitness level
- Everything is included to get you going. No extras that you have to buy unlike some other Bike trainer stands
- Folds away flat when not in use
The bad points
- It’s heavy – Because of the quality materials used and for stability it is heavy… However my father who is on his late 70s has no trouble using a bike exercise stand.
- If you have knobbly tires on it is noisy… fitting road tires to your bike is recommended
I highly recommend you buy the Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer Portable Exercise Bicycle Magnetic Stand from Amazon because at the time of writing the seller I have found for you, is over half price cheaper than their competitors.
If you are still unsure if this is the one for you check out my review of Amazons best-selling indoor bike training stand.